Often times when we download toolbar any changes we do not want the browser homepage.
This is a quick reference and made ??as simple as possible so you can easily understand, making it easy for you to set the homepage.
For those of you who are familiar with things like this may think that this information is less interesting, but on the other hand is the need
for a beginner in Internet Marketing like me.
A few examples:
My friend Ianmaex have an e-commerce and have a target in the United States (Google.com), but on the Google.co.uk homepage browser.
Web Site means the settings on your browser is not supposed to Google.com and Google.co.uk, so it is not wrong target .. he he. That’s the story!
Ok! we will begin, see further below:
* Google Homepage Setup in Firefox 6.3.17 / 4.0.1 (Windows)
1. Open Firefox and click on the tool.
2. Click on settings.
3. Click on the general menu.
4. Select the menu displays the patio (when starting Firefox).
5. In the Startup section, select “Show my home page” in “When Firefox starts” drop-down menu.
6. Enter http://www.google.com in the “Home page” text.
7. Click ok.
Conversely, if you want to change the Google Hompage from Google.com to Google.co.uk or the other.
* Google Homepage Setup In Fireforx 7.1 (Windows)
1. Go to google.com.
2. Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button on the right side of the browser, and release.
3. Click Yes.
Google Homepage Setup In Chroom
1. Click the wrench on the toolbar Chrome.
2. Click Options.
3. Select Open the home page.
4. Select Open this page and enter the address in column http://google.com.
5. Select the Show Home button on the Toolbar menu.
6. Select the Google on the Search menu.
7. Click on “Make Google Chrome default browser”
Google Homepage Setup In Internet Explorer 9
1. Open google.com.
2 Click the Tools button in the browser, then click Internet options.
3. Click Use current.
4. Click OK.
Google Homepage Setup In Internet Explorer 6 – 8
1. Click the Tools menu in the browser.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab.
4. In the “Home page” section, enter http://www.google.com in the text box.
5. Click OK.
Hopefully this information useful and Thank you!
Consider also the best articles other than this website.